Here's a list of some free online security quizzes.
There are many more available, but at the time of this post, these have no sign-up requirements, there are no necessary downloads and no personal information is required.
These do not directly relate to the PCIP exam since, well, none exist at this time.
But since PCIP has strong hooks into IT Security, these may be of value.
Obviously anything noted in the PCI DSS has precedence over what's in these quizzes
- A multiple guess quiz that I made up from the PCI DSS documentation.
This is contained within the blog
- A short answer/definition quiz that I also made up using the PCI glossary.
You can also find this within this blog
- An "Internet Safe Shopping" quiz from McAfee
10 question. Rather basic.
- About.com "Computer Security 101" quiz
10 question. Also pretty basic.
- ProProfs.com "Internet Security Quiz" by Brian Leng
10 questions. Click on the "Start" button for the online version.
- A COMPTIA Security+ practice exam from GoCertify.com.
15 questions. I like this one best.
- CNN.com technology poll.
8 Questions - A public poll that will show you results
- And finally, here is a whole list of security exams from whatis.com
These are also very good and detailed